As we know winters are coming so this time many people are loved to buy GINGER. It is very effective for health and one important and major role the Indians are loved to drink a cup of tea in winters which they add ginger. In an Indian tone, we say “ thandi mein Adrak wali chai”. So I think it is the right time to tell you about the health benefits of ginger and their recipes also. For those people who want to reduce some pounds at home, this is the best solution for you. Here you got all information about weight loss with ginger and other health-related benefits of ginger.
What is ginger?
Ginger is normally used as spice and folk medicine. The seed used for the formation of ginger is called a rhizome. If the piece of the rhizome is large the ginger will be produced from that seed is also large. So the larger part of ginger is sold on the market.
Ginger is normally used as a spicy flavor normally found in Asian stir-fries and in Indian main courses. Another thing, that really striking on my mind, i.e. ginger garlic bread. I just loved to eat at weekends and holidays.
Weight Loss with Ginger
There are many kinds of solutions to get rid of extra fat in your body. But depending upon the nature of your body and respiratory system you can lose weight systematically. So today I am talking about the weight with ginger, you can also consider weight loss with home remedies.
Ginger is a kind of ingredient that is mostly cultivated from its root. It is normally used in baking cooking. But there are some surprising facts which lead that ginger l can also promote weight loss. According to medical science, ginger will work if you can take a healthy diet and exercise along with ginger.
Is Ginger Really Helps you to lose weight?
There are lots of people who want to know this answer. So the answer is yes of course. So never wasting our time let’s talk about
How ginger can help you to lose some weight.
Suppose when you are consuming ginger there are two compounds, which stimulate biological activities in your body. Shogoals and Gingerols are the name of the compound which present in ginger. A researcher from Columbia University found that if you drink hot ginger beverages after a meal, you cannot more eat later. It will feel you fuller and helps you to lose some weight.
A study shows that ginger has a significant effect on the waist to hip ratio. It means that it will lose weight from your belly. The compound gingerols have an anti-obesity effect. It means it also helps to digest food faster and these gingerols also help to stabilize your blood sugar level. If your blood sugar level is stable it can also be a key point to losing weight.
What are the ways to consume ginger?
You can’t consume ginger directly. So here we are describing the best ways or combinations that can help you to lose weight.
Ginger Juice for Weight Loss
Ginger is an ingredient that is used to lose weight so the most simple and easy way to use ginger for weight loss i.e. ginger juice. Actually ginger is my favorite one. When we add on a tea I just feel the taste of ginger in my throat. So the person who loved ginger will easily consume the ginger juice in a day.
If you consume ginger juice alone, it will give you a fabulous effect on weight loss. You can dilute the pungent spicy taste of ginger when you pure it. You can mix honey, lemon, and water for creating a better taste.
How to Use Ginger Juice for Weight Loss:
- Peeled the ginger and also blend the ginger. Add 1 cup of water and then strain the mixture if you want. Add the ingredients as above mentioned.
- Garnish with mint leaves add some ice cubes in summer as required.
- Drink this juice 1-2 times per day.
Ginger Powder for Weight Loss
The ginger powder contains a higher amount of compounds named Shogoals as compared to fresh ginger. Shogoals having different kinds of properties like anti-inflammatory or these properties really fight with cancer.
How to Use Ginger Powder for Weight Loss
- You can consume ginger powder in the form of a capsule or also by adding ginger powder in water.
- Also, sprinkle the ginger powder on your food or salads.
- If you consume ginger powder in a raw state it may cause indigestion and also give a bitter taste.
Ginger and lemon for the weight loss
Lemon Juice contains a high quantity of Vitamin C, this juice act as a controller of appetite. You will easily avoid eating junk goods and unnecessary meals. When you combine ginger and lemon together it increases your metabolism and extra boosts to your body.
How to Use Ginger and Lemon for Weight Loss
- Squeeze lemon to the ginger drink or ginger tea, according to your taste. It will keep you feel fuller for a long time.
- These drinks also keep you hydrated throughout the day. It also helps you to lose some weight.
- Drink this lemon ginger juice 2-3 times a day after a meal.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Ginger for Weight Loss
Apple Cider Vinegar is also helping us in weight loss. There are some weight loss properties of ACV. When you combine these two ingredients, it will definitely help you to lose weight faster. Both the ingredients have antioxidant properties.
ALSO READ: Apple cider Vinegar for weight loss.
How to use Apple Cider Vinegar and Ginger for Weight Loss
- A very simple and easy way to consume this combination is, just blend them together and drink it.
- Another option is to mix honey and squeezed lemon into a cup of ferment ginger tea and then adds 2-3 tbsp of ACV to it. And then drink this beverage once in a day.
- You can also add ACV into a ginger tea. Just make ginger tea by brewing a tea bag in hot water. Add some apple cider vinegar to a tea when it cools down.
Green Tea and Ginger for the Weight Loss
As we know that there are lots of people who drink green tea in the morning for losing some weight. Green tea also increases or you can say that speed your metabolism which leads to weight loss. When you combine the ginger with green tea you will see the result in a few months.
How to use Green Tea and Ginger for Weight Loss
- If you want the powerful impacts of both the ingredients, add ginger to a tea while brewing.
- Drink this once in a day to promote weight loss.
How to use ginger tea for Weight Loss
With Fresh Ginger Root- Boil some water in a pan. When water is boiling then adds grated ginger roots to it. Simmer for 4-5 minutes. Strain the ginger tea and add some honey. Enjoy this warm drink and also lose some weight.
With Dried Ginger Powder- Take a pan, add some water, and dried ginger powder. Wait for one boil and then low the flame and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Strain it and add honey if you want. Serve in a cup and ready to drink.
Other Health Benefits of Ginger and Recipes
- It increases Metabolism.
- It will act as a natural appetite suppressant.
- It will improve your digestive system by increasing the ph value of the stomach.
- Ginger is also known as a traditional home remedy for the common cold and flu.
- Ginger is also helpful and reduces pain in the menstrual cycle.
- It reduces cholesterol and lowers the risk of blood clots. Overall it is good for the health of your heart.
- It reduces the risk of cancer, according to the British Journal of Nutrition, ginger founds very effectively to block cancer cells and their growth.
- Ginger is helpful to reduce muscle pain.
- You can also kill the bad bacteria by adding ginger to your everyday meal diet.
- Other health benefits of ginger are it removes wrinkles and prevents aging. You can consume a little bit of ginger tea every day for glowing skin.
- Ginger is also helpful for hair growth due to an increase in blood circulation, also prevents dandruff. It also reduces hair fall.
- For treating nausea it is also helpful and it has been a popular ayurvedic medicine.
- Ginger is also helpful for those people who lose their memory. It is a traditional way to treat memory loss patients.
If you are consuming too much ginger
As we discuss that there are lots of benefits of ginger. Like skin benefits, heart, and hair regarding. You must hear from your grandparents or parents that excess of eating too much is also bad for your health.
- So there are lots of risks if you are consuming too much ginger.
- Firstly it will increase your heartburn. It was like a burning sensation or feeling in your chest.
- If you are already taking a blood-thinning tablet then you must consult your doctor first before consuming ginger.
There are packed gingers supplements are available, I advised you to consult your doctor first before taking. If you buy ginger supplements you can buy from here.
Other Weight Loss Related Articles: